Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
Like Tree26Likes

Default Re: Flash How To: Read this before posting a new thread about Flash.

I cannot get Facebook games to work. Any suggestions?
    GedBlake likes this.

So...I have followed all the instructions & Flash seems to be installed, as I could see the animation on the test page, but when I try to watch anything on Amazon Prime, I only get a black screen where the film would play. The surrounding part of the page is fine & clear, & I've tried it on both Firefox Beta & Xscope Pro. Any thoughts?

Dolphin?

Sent from my unrooted 32 GB Polish Samsung Galaxy GT I9300 running 4.1.2.

XScope Pro sets Flash up for you. Simply beautiful.
    Thanked by:
    sfrrr 

Apparently, Dolphin is insisting I don't have Flash installed, but the test proves I do...

Quote Originally Posted by dacubz View Post
    XScope Pro sets Flash up for you. Simply beautiful.
    So I used X scope pro for an hour. And yes, it showed videos without making a deal about downloading or seeing up flash, but I had read on their description on Google Play that it also *downloaded* videos. Never did figure out how that works. I couldn't save any videos. I uninstalled it when I couldn't figure out how to save videos or even where to start.

Now that I think about it, the invisible flash setup was seamless. Maybe I was too hasty with the uninstall button.

Sent from my unrooted 32 GB Polish Samsung Galaxy GT I9300 running 4.1.2.

KitKat has broken the device-based flash workaround outlined in this thread for good.
    The only solution at this point is to use Puffin Browser which renders the flash content from their servers (rather than within your device).
    Samsung Galaxy S3, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Apparently the newest version of Firefox (Version 27) returns Flash functionality for KitKat.
    You still need to have an older Flash apk on the tablet.

Firefox Version 27 Fixes Flash For KitKat, Adds WebRTC, New Languages, UI Tweaks, And More

Planning on testing it for myself when I get home from work today.
    Samsung Galaxy S3, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Anyone have an update for this technique? Because i have installed and uninstalled Firefox, beta, and Aurora, plus flash 11.1, and Phony plug in, at least 3x now and i keep getting the same grey box with Lego block.

Nexus7 with 4.4.4

I don't understand why it's so difficult to get flash in Firefox.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567