Gamestop Just Told Me to Pick Up My Nexus 7!

dgtxsg

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I reserved a 16GB Nexus 7 at Gamestop in Durham, NC on 7/15. I just got a call to come pick mine up. Originally, they told me it would be August 7. Looks like you guys need to start calling around.:):)

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
I reserved a 16GB Nexus 7 at Gamestop in Durham, NC on 7/15. I just got a call to come pick mine up. Originally, they told me it would be August 7. Looks like you guys need to start calling around.:):)
Nice! My call came earlier today, and I'm going to pick up my tablet after work.

Have fun with your new toy!

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site

I ordered on the same day and it would be just my luck that I got one 2 days ago from Staples because I thought we had to wait longer lol.

Doh!

gdubs2013

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
It seems like today was the day for them across the nation. I went into Gamestop on Monday just out of curiosity if they had any and the store manager said that he could get me one for today. It seems from what he said that they are on trucks and as long as you talk to a employee they can just make sure they get one off the truck for you.