Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 15161718
Like Tree324Likes

Cool Re: Google Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks

Quote Originally Posted by adamfrayne182 View Post
    Fairly obvious, but some people might not know.

You can go to the google play website and download and install apps right from there. At work I'll usually check that site and find a few apps. It will remotely send them to your device and when I get home they are installed and ready to go .

Plus the interface is just a bit easier. It allows you to see what works with the Nexus 7. what doesn't... etc.
    Went to Google App store and got "Indigo". Works well in the 7. I also use it on my Samsung Galaxy s2 phone

Default Re: Google Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks

Had to type It in exactly as you had written. Used the mic and it separated the words and I could not find the app.

Have all of you knows that long pressing the WiFi and Bluetooth button on quick settings toggles them?
    Thanked by 2:
    londonham likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wick37 View Post
    you got to create a date for yoyr calendar i use her to wake me uo reminders etc.seems to be pretty accurate

- - - Updated - - -

you got to create a date for yoyr calendar i use her to wake me uo reminders etc.seems to be pretty accurate

Global Posts
    561 Global Posts

Didn't know that ;-)

Sent from my HTC HD7 using Tapatalk

This could well be my last (old) Nexus 7 hints and tips video folks. Cherish it :

Thanked by 2:
    cdf3tinkakat 
    cdf3 and isdaako like this.

You activate Google Now by swiping upwards starting from the "Home Button"
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 15161718