This is one great device

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
So I traded in my iPad 3 for this and I'm not disappointed. For me this is way more awesome than the iPad. I can stick it in my pocket and not have to worry about carrying a bag. This display is pretty much just as awesome as the iPad 3.

All of the apps that I use are great on both platforms, but the portability of the Nexus 7 is way superior.

Some of the people I showed this to thought it was the next iPod, lol. I had to school them.

By far the neatest thing for me is Google Now, wow, what an awesome feature once it gets to know you. I love it.

IPad 3, I don't miss you, sorry.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
The Nexus 7 seems like a great device, but it's not an iPad 3rd generation. I hope that when you say that you traded your iPad in that you didn't mean an even trade for a Nexus 7. For under $250, the Nexus is the best. But overall, it isn't nearly as a good a tablet as what is out there already.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
The Nexus 7 seems like a great device, but it's not an iPad 3rd generation. I hope that when you say that you traded your iPad in that you didn't mean an even trade for a Nexus 7. For under $250, the Nexus is the best. But overall, it isn't nearly as a good a tablet as what is out there already.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

That's pretty much going to be a matter of opinion. True the n7 does have a rear facing camera, expandable memory or cellular connectivity. I don't really care about any of that myself. I have my phone to take pictures with and I use it to tether to my tablet (thanks foxfi). I use cloud storage like play music, Google drive, and drop box for my memory.

Else wise the n7 is extremely portable, more so then an iPad is. Quad core processor and a screen that in my opinion join rivals and maybe even better then the iPad 3 screen and at half the cost too.

Sounds pretty good to me. But that's just me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Ravynmagi

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I think dwaynewilliams meant a used iPad 3 can easily be sold for over $400. So it seems odd to trade it for a $250 tablet.

I'd probably sell the iPad 3 on eBay, could probably still pocket almost $400 after the fees. and still have well over $100 after buying the Nexus 7.

doomtuba

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I sold my iPad 3 and used the money to get a 16 GB Nexus 7 with plenty of extra cash left over to spend on other things :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2