If you refused your shipment, have you gotten your refund yet?

bottlerocket

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Still waiting on mine. UPS shows it was delivered back to KY last Friday. Haven't been able to get anyone on the phone at Google and they haven't responded to my email.

Anyone heard anything yet?

dkeven

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: If you refused your shipment, have you gotten your refund yet

they had mine back on the dock a week ago thursday as well, Dont expect prompt refund as they havent done anything else to further customer satisfaction to this point.

TheTechGuy

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site

Anyone receive there refund yet? They received mine last Thursday and my credit card doesn't reflect a refund and I haven't heard a word from Google (what a shocker!).

mkiker2089

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site

It takes longer to get refunds. Banks can take money in a split second but they still insist on waiting days or weeks to give it back. That's on top of the time it will take for Google to sort through and start issuing them. then you have to consider infrastructure. Since UPS obviously handled logistics are they still going to maintain that and process the returns or do they need to go from the UPS home in KY to Google's home in CA?

I guess I'm saying don't count on it anytime soon. 30 days is standard.

jtskier11

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

They got mine back in KY on Monday the 23rd of July.... No refund here yet.

steve dave

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
It takes longer to get refunds. Banks can take money in a split second but they still insist on waiting days or weeks to give it back. That's on top of the time it will take for Google to sort through and start issuing them. then you have to consider infrastructure. Since UPS obviously handled logistics are they still going to maintain that and process the returns or do they need to go from the UPS home in KY to Google's home in CA?

That is ridiculous. 30 days for a refund is not standard on any planet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Scott586

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site

10 days since they received the unopened package back to Kentucky and nothing. No email receipt, no pending blah, blah, blah, nothing. I will wait 30 days before investing time on this one, it would probably take that long to get an answer from anyone anyways.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site

We got our refund late last week. I'm sure it's coming to everyone soon.

kieranmullen

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

Should sold it on ebay or craigslist instead to get money back quicker

djhgdfkg

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site

of course you will get the refund, once i bought an iphone3gs from the ebay, then I find something wrong, so I sent it back and ask them to refund ang finally i have got back my money.

jiwon0522

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site

of course you will get the refund, once i bought an iphone3gs from the ebay, then I find something wrong, so I sent it back and ask them to refund ang finally i have got back my money.

people are little anxious because this is google's first time selling preordered stuff and then have to deal with cancellations.. they did send nexus7 to those who cancelled the order long before its launch date.
i got my refund on 8/2. google received N7 on 7/19, left at dock.

Reactions: bottlerocket

bottlerocket

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

I can't believe I still don't have my refund. It's been over 20 days.
Brick & mortar retail is definitely the way to go.

Unicorn Rancher

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

I paid with a credit card so the refund delay wasn't a big deal. Your mileage may vary.

smitjeh

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site

Pre ordered in the UK

Package Refused July 25th 2012

Refund Email recieved 17th August 2012

kieranmullen

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

Why woudl you refuse your shipment when you could sell it locally for a little more?

smitjeh

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site

I didn't want to have to deal with selling a unit with potential screen lift problems etc.

Besides I would have sold it for cost, i'm not one for making a profit out of things like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs