| || |
Nexus 7 Hard Reset
I have read that a hard reset is activated by:
1. Turn off the device if it is turned on
2. (Plug the device into the computer USB Port) Press and hold the Volume Up, Volume Down, and the Power Button at the same time for about three to four seconds to turn the device on, if done correctly youíll see an Android lying on its back
3. Use the volume buttons to navigate to the Recovery Mode option, and press the Power Button to confirm your choice
4.The device will restart, and after a few minutes the device should boot to a screen showing an Android with a red triangle, press and hold (release buttons after 5 seconds) the Power Button and Volume Up on this screen
5. Use the volume buttons to navigate to Wipe Data / Factory Reset and press the Power Button to confirm our choice
6. Use the volume buttons to navigate to Yes and press the Power Button to confirm your choice
All goes well till after #2 after i plug in the device to computer via usb port it the tablet freezes and i can not navigate to recovery mode or anything.
Have I missed a step or is something wrong? If onboard recovery process is broke is there a way to fix it?