Radio Shack Heads Up

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Just got an email of availability for the 16g Nexus 7. Sure enough, I ordered mine with free standard shipping.

Get them while they last.

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
i just ordered a 16 gb saturday night at 9pm. i'll return my 8 gb to staples. and RS has a nice 30 day return policy. its funny when the iPad 3 came out the only place locally that had ONE in stock was RS. but the stores don't have the N7 just online.

igjoe

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
i just ordered a 16 gb saturday night at 9pm. i'll return my 8 gb to staples. and RS has a nice 30 day return policy. its funny when the iPad 3 came out the only place locally that had ONE in stock was RS. but the stores don't have the N7 just online.

Let us know how the RS one turns out. I returned mine recently and really want to find a place to order again, but I'm afraid of ordering another device with screen issues.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Android Central Forums

kpetrie77

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else have their order status as "processing" still? Just a bit concerned. I would hope someone as reputable as Radio Shack has the logistics in place to avoid the HP Touchpad canceled orders fiasco from last year.

Kind Regards,
Kevin

Edit: Updated to located in stock this morning 7/30 but did not ship as of 10:00PM.
Edit 2: 10:12PM, just received shipping confirmation. :p

Last edited:

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine saturday night and customer service told me it was leaving one of their warehouses today (sunday). Free shipping 3-5 days. Returned my 8gb to staples today. It was the first one this staples had seen.

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
The only people who come to forums to and whine are a tiny teeny tiny etc etc minority of those who bought the product. The rest if the world is fine and dont have ocd like us and fanboys.

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I ordered 7/28 and got an "in stock" confirmation this morning. I took the free shipping option so I'm not expecting it until later in the week.

EDIT** Received my shipping notice and tracking info this afternoon.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech