$25 free google play credit: What apps/games did you buy with it?

blackberrymamba

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys I was wondering what apps/games you guys are purchasing with the free $25 credit. I must admit there are a lot of great free apps out there so I haven't used mine just yet. This really is my first foray into the whole android thing. i was one of those must have "windows os" guys for quite some time. But right now I am truly a believer in Android.

The performance is absolutely fantastic and this nexus 7 tablet is a fantastic bargain barring a few defects we have come across. I have to admit though, for $250 this tablet sure does perform.

I was looking at some games, and Final Fantasy 3 looked pretty fun and has good reviews. As for apps I am looking at an MS office type app. I got a logitech media keyboard set up with this thing so I can definitely see myself being production on this tablet. Are there any must have apps that you think is a must buy?

Be interested to know what you guys are purchasing with the free $25 credit. There sure are a lot of great apps out there.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I am struggling with the same thing. Most of my paid apps have been gotten free from the Amazon app store. I am trying to figure out what apps I want to buy. I may end up repurchasing some of the things I got free from the Amazon app store just to support the developers, and then finding a few of the nifty free things that I have now and upgrading to the paid versions with features I don't really need... again just to support the developers.

Fortunately I have a year to wait for some cool apps to come by that I just must pay for. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Re: $25 free google play credit: What apps/games did you buy with

How did you manage to get $25 in free credit?

Brian-

Sent with my SGSIII

Google was/is giving away a $25.00 google play credit with your Nexux 7 purchase/activation. I'm not sure how long they are doing this, but mine arrives tonight and I hope I get the credit.

Reactions: Sargeant002

F34R

F34RTEHDR01D
Jul 8, 2010
Visit site

I bought this thing about 30 mins ago from Wal-Mart, and also get the $25 credit. This thing is a beast!! Loving it. Still working on sorting through apps and games, etc., to find out what I'll buy with their offering.

roky1970

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just bought this at Walmart yesterday and mine did not come with Transformers or the $25 credit to Google Play. Unless I am missing something?

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site

How far off-topic are we going to go?

Gaz1m

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
With my $25 I finally bought Beautiful Widgets, SwiftKey 3 and Tasker

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

moss27

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site

HD Widgets
Monopoly
Tablet Talk
Move the Box Pro
Cut the Rope
Out of Milk Pro
Ultimate Rotation (landscape mode for tablet and phone)

$8.46 left after these purchases.

roky1970

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just bought this at Walmart yesterday and mine did not come with Transformers or the $25 credit to Google Play. Unless I am missing something?

Figured it out. Had to do a factory reset and then everything popped up during startup.