Closing all tabs in Chrome

jimbarr

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
A Google search reveals that it cannot be done in this revision, and likely it will later. FYI, the Dolphin Browser is an excellent alternative.

dougltc

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
click the square on the top right. on the menu there is close all tab option.

Really? Can you post a screenshot of that menu? I am not seeing it...

Just to be clear, we're talking about Chrome on the N7...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Really? Can you post a screenshot of that menu? I am not seeing it...

Just to be clear, we're talking about Chrome on the N7...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
seems like its only available in phone. I checked my Nexus phone it was there and thought it should be available in Nexus 7.

Browse with tabs - Google Chrome Help

will go home and try it out with the tab.

enR?dj?vel

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
on a galaxy note. From sweden, so sry its on swedish

klick the two boxes in the right corner, then the menu button and the third choice should be close all tabs :-D

Best regards enR?dj?vel

Last edited:

mytsrplx

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Press the square in the top right corner to expand all of your open tabs then press the icon with the three dots and select close all tabs from the drop down menu.

dougltc

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
seems like its only available in phone. I checked my Nexus phone it was there and thought it should be available in Nexus 7.

Sadly I have learned that with Google just because a function/feature exists on one platform doesn't guarantee that it exists on a different platform..

If anyone knows of a website/blog/forum thread where someone is tracking all of the various inconsistencies across Google Products/Apps, I would love to know about it. I have tried searching but haven't found the right search terms to uncover such a site...

I think that this is one of the major differences between Google and Apple. I am sure that one of the major reasons for this is the core Google approach to building stuff: build/release/build

That type of approach is counter to design consistency...