Viewing PDF college text books?

King Neptune117

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
How is this tablet for viewing PDF college text books? that will be my main purpose for the nexus.

ps. what is the best PDF reader?

I tried reading a PDF on a floor model nexus 7 at my electronics store and honestly scrolling was laggy. are there other PDF readers that will eliminate this scrolling lag?

thanks!

Jalee2012

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I like the e-pdf reader and the repligo reader, they seem to work good for the books I use for my schooling. I tried adobe and didn't like it.. to much lag, but these other 2 readers are awesome. They have highlighting, underling, and note taking.

Last edited:

King Neptune117

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I like the e-pdf reader and the repligo reader, they seem to work good for the books I use for my schooling. I tried adobe and didn't like it.. to much lag, but these other 2 readers are awesome. They have highlighting, underling, and note taking.

overall, is it good enough to read college text books on enjoyably?

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I have a couple big PDFs on mine - mostly UL standards. They are about the size of a college text at about 400-500 pages. They work well in the Kindle bookreader.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
How is this tablet for viewing PDF college text books? that will be my main purpose for the nexus.

I tried reading a PDF on a floor model nexus 7 at my electronics store and honestly scrolling was laggy. are there other PDF readers that will eliminate this scrolling lag?

thanks!

I'll be using my N7 to read a biochemistry book this semester. Smoothest reader I've found so far is ezPDF.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Breezy Beach

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
+1 for ezpdf reader....pages animate when turned yes and not sure what vertical scrolling feature they make just download it and have a look

QoppaSusan

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site

thanks!

qPDF Viewer is a free PDF reader that hit 100,000 on Google Play and has great reviews. You can download it here.

Last edited:

caitlee

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Being college can be very expensive not just on tuition but also on your books. Its good to know that there are some choices that we can have on buying or renting. Amazon used to only do that for the Kindle, but now Amazon textbook rental extends to hard copies.

caitlee

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Being college can be very expensive not just on tuition but also on your books. Its good to know that there are some choices that we can have on buying or renting. Amazon used to only do that for the Kindle, but now Amazon textbook rental extends to hard copies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc