Nexus 7 emulator games

Dizzo1992

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I am new to the nexus 7 and found this video and it was awesome just had some questions. If i bought like a snes usb controller could i just plug it in and play? I am also new with the emulators do you just download them and is there like a folder to drag the roms into and bam it works? Or is this like a complicated process with the emulators and roms running. Because this video makes me really want to play some classic games with a controller on a tablet that is just awesome. Some step by step instructions would be nice if anybody is good with this stuff. :)

This is the video I was watching very cool stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rjw-XnYfWA

AZImmortal

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I don't have an answer to your controller question, but I think that all emulators will let you choose the directory that your roms are in.

Dizzo1992

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Guess I'll see or use a game stop wireless or the one he was using in the video.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

TheAssailant

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
I suggest a Playstation Sixaxis or DualShock 3 controller. Wireless is always better than wired.

A Wii remote will also work with bluetooth and the simple addition of an app (WiimoteController) that turns it into an IME input.

Sent from my VZW Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Dizzo1992

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I do have a wii mote and a ps3 controller wireless would be pretty cool. I'm excited Idk and set up sounds pretty easy.

Breezy Beach

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
The only downfall to playing with the PS3 controller is that you have to be rooted (which I don't see any benefit to doing, and also voids warranty apparently)

Dizzo1992

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I'm not too interested in rooting it I don't see any benefit except deleting bloat ware which isn't a big issue.

slashy42

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
What does that app do? :)

It allows you to back up all of your apps and data. Essentially you can factory reset your device, and restore it to the state of your last backup, or just restore individual apps or their data. It also allows you to restore data after you have installed a ROM.

paa79594

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Can someone tell me what emulators (Play store or not) currently work with the controllers? I'm so noob on the fact it's embarrassing, but I'd love to play some of these.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2