Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Default Re: Amazon Prime on the nexus 7

Using the X-Scope Browser with Flash, can I download Amazon Prime videos or is it only for streaming as stated above? I would love this download capability for times I am traveling and dont have WiFi.

Thanks in advance.

Good question. Unfortunately I haven't tried that. Sorry.

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

Amazon Prime videos will play on Puffin browser, but has anyone been able to play them full screen?

Quote Originally Posted by razter View Post
    Amazon Prime videos will play on Puffin browser, but has anyone been able to play them full screen?
    Are you asking about full screen in Puffin, or in general? Full screen works fine for me in xScope, but I haven't tried Puffin.
    Tablets: 2nd gen Nexus 7 32gb, 1st gen Nexus 7 16gb
    Phone: Droid MAXX
    Retired: OG Droid, Droid RAZR (RIP), Galaxy Nexus (backup phone)

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by YAYTech View Post
    Are you asking about full screen in Puffin, or in general? Full screen works fine for me in xScope, but I haven't tried Puffin.
    Yes, asking about full screen in Puffin.

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

I was asking about Puffin browser because it already has the flash. I could play the videos, but couldn't get them to play full screen.
    I followed the instructions to install flash and bought the Xscope browser. I can now watch the movies full screen.
    Thank You.

Does this still work with the new OS update? Also, if it works on the N7, is it (reasonably) safe to assume it will work on a N4 as well?

I think hat they mean i that you can be a sort of "restricted" Amazon Prime member if someone who has paid for it adds you. However, you don't get all the bennies as a "free" member - including free streaming. You do get the upgraded free shipping on purchased items, but to get the full range of benefits you have to pay the $80

I keep getting the message "video can't be watched on this device" after trying to access with flash and Xscope browser. Is there a "special" way to get to it so I can watch on my Nexus 7?

Default Re: Amazon Prime on the Nexus 7

I have the same problem. I have full prime membership but it says that I can't play the video on this device.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123