No $25.00 Credit

floridausa

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
I never got any credit from google play. I signed up with the wallet using my credit card but when I order a paid app its never gives me any option to get credit. The app is always charged to my credit card but no credit applied to my card.
I called google play but was told that nothing could be done with a credit on my credit card.
Was told to do a factory reset on the Nexus and see if that would work, but I don't feel that this should be the answer.
I give up...

tqmcguire

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I never got any credit from google play. I signed up with the wallet using my credit card but when I order a paid app its never gives me any option to get credit. The app is always charged to my credit card but no credit applied to my card.
I called google play but was told that nothing could be done with a credit on my credit card.
Was told to do a factory reset on the Nexus and see if that would work, but I don't feel that this should be the answer.
I give up...

Unfortunately I think that's all that can be done. I had the same problem. When I unlocked the bootloader I received the credit but, of course, that factory resets the Nexus 7. There really should be another way but this seems to be Google's stance.

floridausa

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
I did a factory reset and now I've got my credit. It seems a little crazy...
The apps I purchased with my credit card will not be refunded, but at least I got the credit now.

Chocoburger

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Factory Reset is in settings, and yes it will delete everything. Do a backup in Titanium Backup Pro if you feel the need to (it requires root).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc