Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default still waiting for nexus 7...

,ordered 16g from gamestop on july 19, still no sign of the tablet

Sent from my ZTE-Z990 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by javy009 View Post
    ,ordered 16g from gamestop on july 19, still no sign of the tablet

Go buy one from another retailer and cancel your preorder. They are everywhere now. Staples, office depot, Walmart, etc...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    Go buy one from another retailer and cancel your preorder. They are everywhere now. Staples, office depot, Walmart, etc...

yeah i going to cancel on monday.

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

Default Re: still waiting for nexus 7...

I live in Northern Calif & placed a order with Google at noon on last Wed 8/8/12 it was shipped that night from Tenn. & I rec'd Friday 8/10/12. Great service & I paid $12 shipping. I have had many computers including ipad, 1 & 2 and I must say so far the Nexus is the fastest I ever had. very happy. jimjoh

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts

Default Re: still waiting for nexus 7...

Everywhere but Best Buy. Man, I walked in there today asking about it and the guy acted like he'd never heard of it. Best Buy is worthless. Went next door and picked one up at Wal-Mart.

I'm really surprised that Best Buy doesn't carry the Nexus 7. I wonder what happened there.

Global Posts
    524 Global Posts

I walked into Walmart earlier today and asked a manager if they had a nexus 7 and he said yes... he said that they received 3 a week ago and I was the first to ask about them...

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts

Definitely cancel your order and get a full refund if they charged you. As others have said, a bunch of brick and mortar stores sell it so don't waste your time waiting anymore.

I ordered my straight from Google Play store and it was shipped out the same day! Sadly, the weekend got in the way of delivery or I would have had it in my hands yesterday (Saturday) but it will be in my hands tomorrow, Monday (or I'm flipping out, lol).

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Android Central Forums