still waiting for nexus 7...

alvin319

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
,ordered 16g from gamestop on july 19, still no sign of the tablet:confused:

Sent from my ZTE-Z990 using Android Central Forums

Go buy one from another retailer and cancel your preorder. They are everywhere now. Staples, office depot, Walmart, etc...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

javy009

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
Go buy one from another retailer and cancel your preorder. They are everywhere now. Staples, office depot, Walmart, etc...

yeah i going to cancel on monday.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990 using Android Central Forums

jimjoh

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I live in Northern Calif & placed a order with Google at noon on last Wed 8/8/12 it was shipped that night from Tenn. & I rec'd Friday 8/10/12. Great service & I paid $12 shipping. I have had many computers including ipad, 1 & 2 and I must say so far the Nexus is the fastest I ever had. very happy. jimjoh

mobile79

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
Everywhere but Best Buy. Man, I walked in there today asking about it and the guy acted like he'd never heard of it. Best Buy is worthless. Went next door and picked one up at Wal-Mart.

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I walked into Walmart earlier today and asked a manager if they had a nexus 7 and he said yes... he said that they received 3 a week ago and I was the first to ask about them... :D

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Definitely cancel your order and get a full refund if they charged you. As others have said, a bunch of brick and mortar stores sell it so don't waste your time waiting anymore.

I ordered my straight from Google Play store and it was shipped out the same day! Sadly, the weekend got in the way of delivery or I would have had it in my hands yesterday (Saturday) but it will be in my hands tomorrow, Monday (or I'm flipping out, lol). ;)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781