To all the haters..... you suck!

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
It stinks like BS in here. The sad part of this post is that you insult peoples intelligence by hoping they think you are on a 10th device. The only one you're fooling is yourself. I wont even say nice try because you failed miserably even as a troll. I'm with Jerry, scan and show us 10 receipts.

I don't think he can even fool himself with that story.

Sent from my jelly bean flavored nexus

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
The Nexus 7 has the worst quality build of any tablet I've owned. Ever. And please stop calling it early adopter, new technology, blah blah blah. There are plenty of 7" tablets on the market with zero build quality problems compared to this piece of junk.

I love the tablet but I'm on my 20th defective one now. I think I said at my 10th I was giving up but hey, maybe Google will wake up if people keep sending the crap back in excessive extreme out of total proportion numbers.

That's bull. No one who thinks this is a piece of crap would be dumb enough to try 20. If you are, stop and use your brain. Give it up already.

Sent via SwiftKey 3 on Droid Razr Maxx

Reactions: WordPainter

F34R

F34RTEHDR01D
Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I'll keep a scan of receipts for the freebie!! The one receipt I have now shows the exchange from the first to the second. The receipt I'll be getting in approximately five hours (they open at 7am) will be the second one from #2 to #3. If it's the same hardware problems, referring to build quality, then I would even hate to wait and see how it unfolds. I love the performance and usability I've had so far, but won't settle for less in the build.

neller2000

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
Scan and show me 20 receipts, and I'll buy the 21st for you. Until then, I call BS :)

No, I'll pass on that. And to all the morons who can't seem to understand why it's always 10, 15 or twenty or whatever, the store here gets 5 each time. I go in, buy one, open it, show electronics guy the problem, he acknowledges defective screen, marks it not to be put back on shelf and grabs another one. 15 minutes later or so we're through the shipment. He places an order for more and I go back home.

If you want proof call the store, Walmart in Malone, NY and ask if they had excessive returns. And just for the record, this store takes back your receipt on any exchange or refund.

neller2000

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
That's bull. No one who thinks this is a piece of crap would be dumb enough to try 20. If you are, stop and use your brain. Give it up already.

Sent via SwiftKey 3 on Droid Razr Maxx

I'm on my 21st now and it has a permanent minimal screen rise in the top left side but I can't budge it or make it squeak so I'll be keeping this one.

And yes, the build quality is crap. Would love to see the return rate on the Nexus 7, I'll bet it's the highest on any tablet ever.

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
This is about the best android device I have ever used! Nice screen Great battery life and Great GPS fix. My unit is perfect. And I even bought mine at walmart!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Walmart had sooo many in stock. I got mine from there too and it's perfect!

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm on my 21st now and it has a permanent minimal screen rise in the top left side but I can't budge it or make it squeak so I'll be keeping this one.

And yes, the build quality is crap. Would love to see the return rate on the Nexus 7, I'll bet it's the highest on any tablet ever.

Yea I've heard it's pretty bad, but I'm gonna say the iPad has a pretty high return rate. I work at a UPS store and we alooooot of iPads go back because of issues. I'm pretty sure it's because these tabs are made in such a high volume. I get that you're on tab #21 but you gotta understand that there are alot of these being made to fill demand. The Walmarts, Staples, and Gamestops around where I live can't keep them in stock

RichardRight

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
By the way, google iPad and any of these issues and you find people making the exact same complaints about iPad.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

svfd757

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
How convenient. No way to substantiate your claims. Troll of the month. Good job troll.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site

I bet most came from you. Who on earth would be crazy enough to go through 21 tablets to find a good one? Seriously. After, like, 2 I'd pack it in and go on to another tablet. Life is too short to spend fussing.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Alright alright, no name calling/personal attacks--just like the other thread where this same exact discussion is taking place.

F34R

F34RTEHDR01D
Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Alright alright, no name calling/personal attacks--just like the other thread where this same exact discussion is taking place.

Well, the OP started the trend for this thread. If it's the same type of discussion, the thread can be trashed to avoid two threads with the same bickering.

Reactions: Androhead27

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Well, the OP started the trend for this thread. If it's the same type of discussion, the thread can be trashed to avoid two threads with the same bickering.

Understood. However, as a community and adults, we should rise above and not get baited in so effortlessly :).

F34R

F34RTEHDR01D
Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Understood. However, as a community and adults, we should rise above and not get baited in so effortlessly :).

I agree. The bait, without a community purpose, shouldn't be left in the water. ;)

I think it's obvious that when a staff member needs to redirect attention from trouble, and states that it's the same discussion in another thread, one of those threads should be dealt with.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I agree. The bait, without a community purpose, shouldn't be left in the water. ;)

I think it's obvious that when a staff member needs to redirect attention from trouble, and states that it's the same discussion in another thread, one of those threads should be dealt with.

Have no fear :).

mud314

May 18, 2012
Visit site
I tell you what sucks, the BB Playbook. 200 bucks down the drain. I'd try and sell it but who would buy it?????

Wish I could instal Android on it. :-[

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
No, I'll pass on that. And to all the morons who can't seem to understand why it's always 10, 15 or twenty or whatever, the store here gets 5 each time. I go in, buy one, open it, show electronics guy the problem, he acknowledges defective screen, marks it not to be put back on shelf and grabs another one. 15 minutes later or so we're through the shipment. He places an order for more and I go back home.

If you want proof call the store, Walmart in Malone, NY and ask if they had excessive returns. And just for the record, this store takes back your receipt on any exchange or refund.

You are full of crap dude. Walmart DOES NOT take customers receipts if you return an item. I worked for walmart for 2 years. They even have a policy about taking receipts. Ive got $1,000 bucks cash to paypal you are either A. Stupid B. Stupid and own an iPad or C. You are a die hard iSheep Fanboy. Go back to the iCrap forums.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech