To all the haters..... you suck!

pbelfi

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Agreed......I love my N7 as well...the only thing I would like to have seen was stronger audio...the audio is a bit weak, but still acceptable.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: Jussumguy88

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Our two n7s are the most trouble-free gadgets we own despite all the complaints I've read here about screens etc.

Reactions: Jussumguy88

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
+1000! The nexus 7 is the most trouble free and stable device I have ever had.

F34R

F34RTEHDR01D
Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
This is about the best android device I have ever used! Nice screen Great battery life and Great GPS fix. My unit is perfect. And I even bought mine at walmart!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

You should do a thread title edit, "To all the people that don't have the exact same experience.... you suck!"

smh

Reactions: jaxom

credo

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I had to get a replacement, but I agree it is the best. I am using it for school in September. I already have most of my textbooks on it and the notebook app using a stylus is awesome.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ravynmagi

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Mine wasn't perfect and I'm a bit disappointed with the color quality.
However it's still a great device, I enjoy using it daily. And hopefully the color quality issue will get fixed.

milliman

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
These forums are not the only place where people . The Internet is full of negativity just look at Digg. Anonymity makes it easy. I love my Nexus 7. It was the best $200 I have spent in ages.

jd914

Banned
Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
I have to agree, there are in people that instead of enjoying their devices, take microscopes to them and look for issues. My device is 100% defect free and working flawlessly. Build quality is rock solid and no issues what so ever. Anyone on the fence about getting a Nexus 7, don't listen to the whiners, just get it and you'll be one happy customer.

blackberrymamba

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Its great if you don't notice the defects. There is backlight bleed on yours op, I guarantee it. Screen flicker, weird horizontal line artifact on mine that pops up sometimes, and screen lift.

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
As I've said many many times before on this and other forums, my personal experience with this tablet has been nothing short of spectacular. I love it.

dralezero

May 7, 2011
Visit site
If anyone wants to buy a microscope I need to get rid of mine. It sounds like if I get rid of it my screen will work. Having this microscope is making the screen not respond to my touch.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ananui