nexus 7 has amazing build quality

RichardRight

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
La st night I was moving my laptop and my nexus from 1 room to another with the nexus 7 on top of the laptop. the nexus slid and fell to the floor and struck face down on the metal part of an office chair. I cringed. With all that talk of poor build quality in another thread, and scream separation, I just knew this thing was going to be destroyed or unusable.

I picked it up, and to my amazement, there was not even a scratch. It remains as good as new. I am totally loving the build quality on this thing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

dralezero

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I figured I was going from one room to next and didn't secure properly in kindle case. I leaned over and it slid out between the zippers of then case and onto carpet floor against the wall. I kind of guided it gently so wasn't a complete free fall.

Also have wiped it with a cotton shirt and keep hitting it with and scraping with my nails. (Yea I need to cut them lol)

Still don't see scratches or anything.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Local_Hero

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I dropped mine three feet onto concrete. It really sucked.

Thankfully all it did was scratch up the corners. It hit the top right corner first then each other before landing face down. I thought it was gone, but the screen was undamaged. Three corners have scratches. The fourth, the first to hit, was deformed a little.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital