Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree27Likes

I'm a huge listener of talk radio and podcasts. I listen to Tunein Radio and get pretty much my fill of radio all evening. I also throw the N7 in my gym bag, hop on the treadmill and watch a TV episode from Crackle, but one of my favorite things I do with my N7 is use it for a GPS. It works great using Navfree USA.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    liljew 

Default Re: What cool things are you doing with your nexus 7?

1.32's worth of USB female to micro USB male lead, and I can plug my Nikon DSLR into it and dump the contents of the SD card into the Nexus direct at a shoot, instant photo backup on site without waiting to get home! Just installed Helicon remote and DSLR Dashboard from work, to control the camera and review images on the go, and will be having a play when I get home. Also handy for running my ebay business from pretty much anywhere...

Since I have a N7 with cellular capabilities, I have been using Google Voice and Groove IP to make calls on. This N7 thing is changing my life. So happy I never wasted money on an iPad.

Also signed up for a Netflix account and paid for breakfast at McDs using the NFC thing.
    Last edited by NexusGirlX; 02-25-2013 at 05:49 AM.

I'm currently at 10,187

Edit: Oops, was trying to reply to an earlier post =\
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123