What cool things are you doing with your nexus 7?

jnrtwum

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Forum to chat up about the cool things you do with your N7. No discrimination on anything, you might as well be playing ping pong, if it's cool for you, we want to know.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

RichardRight

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Use it a lot to read nook books and to check the news. But some of the cooler things I use it for are :
Easier texting
Police scanner
Listening to stand-up comedy on Tune In Radio
Learning Spanish

fabiosan

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Use it a lot to read nook books and to check the news. But some of the cooler things I use it for are :
Easier texting
Police scanner
Listening to stand-up comedy on Tune In Radio
Learning Spanish

What are you using to learn Spanish?

adamfrayne182

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I use mine for my everyday browsing machine. It can load up forums that I visit so quickly... where as old tablets couldn't. That is a huge + for me.

I play angry birds on it lol.

I check my email and watch netflix like crazy.

In terms of "cool"... I'll edit photos on it with its built in photo editor

dsuppa

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
got it last night so spent today just staring at it and wondering how its faster and more responsive than my $650 TF201........

Sesami

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Haven't really used it for anything "cool", except web browsing, Gmail, and gaming. But mostly gaming. Games I'm playing: Bakery Story, Gem Miner 2, Sims Freeplay, Grow, N64 Emulator (Mario Kart 64!!), Solitaire, The Island: Castaway, The World of Magic, Warspear Online, FPSe (PSX emulator). Well... I do have my PS3 controllers for the gaming so I guess that's kinda cool.

jjhoneck

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
We use the Nexus 7 for in-flight navigation and to display moving map sectional charts using the Garmin Pilot and Naviator apps.

We've even got it set up to Bluetooth with our Garmin GDL-39, which displays traffic and weather in flight. Very cool!

This all works great, and will be even better when the app programmers set the software to recognize the Nexus 7 as a tablet. Right now these programs recognize the N7 as an Android phone, which disables some of the cool split-screen features.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Ftspyder

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
The cool thing im doing with my Nexus is putting on my new Portenzo case, so glad it isnt naked anymore. The case is awesome. I`ve also been using Perfect Viewer to read comics and Aldiko to read The Hunger Games. Ive also been using EZ PDF Reader to do annotaions on some work documents. I`m an iOS guy but the more I use this thing the more im falling in love with my Nexus.

Chappie

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
If you're into it, this device is probably one of the best comic book readers I've ever used. Love reading the frank miller and co. Era batman on it.

zenibear

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I am glad I'm not the only one using it for ebooks. I have a kindle, which I actually love using, but its just so easy to use the N7 esp with great apps like moon+ reader and aldiko. My poor kindle feels old fashioned now lol

I've also just discovered Scanner Radio app, it's strangely addictive, try it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance