Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default itunes compatibility?

    newb to the music world...(flame suit on)
    can you purchase a song from itunes and play it on the nexus 7?

    wife found a cd that is only available on itunes or CD, and she wants to know if she can download it to her nexus 7.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: itunes compatibility?

    Quote Originally Posted by nismospec View Post
    newb to the music world...(flame suit on)
    can you purchase a song from itunes and play it on the nexus 7?

    wife found a cd that is only available on itunes or CD, and she wants to know if she can download it to her nexus 7.
    As long as it's purchased from iTunes DRM free, it can be played on the Nexus 7.
  3. #3  

    Default

    Yes. I think all current music from iTunes is DRM free now.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  4. #4  
    KitN's Avatar

    Posts
    497 Posts
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    As long as it's purchased from iTunes DRM free, it can be played on the Nexus 7.
    +1

    As long as its DRM-free you're fine.



    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  5. #5  

    Default

    Google Drive should match it and store it or you

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
  6. #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dralezero View Post
    Google Drive should match it and store it or you

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    If it's not available from Google Play (OP says CD or iTunes only), Google Play/Drive won't match it. It can still stream it though.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
  7. #7  

    Default

    That makes sense.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Posting Permissions