What are your must have Nexus 7 Apps?

heyitsruss

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Just got my Nexus 7 yesterday and it really did surpass my expectations. Basically replaced my laptop and my iphone for everything but making calls. Love how i can manage my website all from my tablet. But my Nexus is pretty empty, what are some of your must have apps?

Last edited by a moderator:

Inishatr

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Installed my basic apps:
QuickOffice Pro
DropBox
GoogleVoice
Flipboard
Kindle
Google+
AmazonMP3
Google Drive
and a few others...

Last edited:

Rionken86x

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Tablet Talk - let's you sync SMS messages from your phone and be able to reply with it using your tablet via wifi or Bluetooth.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

bawboh86

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Netflix
Dropbox
Astro File Manager
Barnes And Noble Nook
Bank app
ebay
SoundHound Infinity
Beautiful Widgets (mainly for the weather)
IMDB
QuickOffice Pro
Google Reader

Those are the ones I can think of right off the top of my head.

King Koopa VI

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered mine this morning so it should arrive Saturday.
This is exactly the type of thread I was looking for :)

I'm definitely gonna have Hulu and Netflix on there but I'm not too sold on games on my mobile devices yet. I've bought many and tried them, but never really liked them on my phones. Maybe my first tablet will change that though.

Let's hear some other great apps.

bawboh86

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
World of Goo and Plants Vs Zombies were great games I played on various tablets and phones in the past. You should give those a try. It's almost like they made the games for this type of interface. :p

steve dave

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
It works for me. Though I do download them first, haven't tried streaming.

Nope just tried again. It won even let me get to a point to download them. When I click on episodes it just tells me there that feature is not available and go to flixster .com to watch them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

MajesticFlame

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Nope just tried again. It won even let me get to a point to download them. When I click on episodes it just tells me there that feature is not available and go to flixster .com to watch them.

It might be due to them not having an agreement with the particular studios (yet) that you have movies for. I'll check what studios my movies are from after work.

Edit: Are you rooted, that might be a reason it isn't working too.

Update: I have movies from Universal, New Line and Warner Brothers. I have some other movies that I'm not sure of the studios.

Last edited:

doomtuba

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
DeskSMS/TabletSMS combo. I tried Tablet talk but it was too annoying having to have them "paired". This app has desktop/tablet syncing that works flawlessly without even needing your phone near you. It costs five bucks a month after two week trial but it's worth it to me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12