Get Nexus 7 (16GB) for $234 from Staples

MajesticFlame

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I noticed this in the dealnews app,

"Staples offers the Google Nexus 7 16GB 7" Android Tablet, model no. NEXUS7/1B16, for $249. Coupon code "99618" cuts it to $234. With free shipping, that's $15 under our July mention (which included a $25 Google Play credit) and the lowest total price we could find now by $15. Sales tax is added where applicable."

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...79%25253A552179%25253A10428703&token=H7Zjw35B

Reactions: kendallc123

Hawk600

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Thank for sharing OP, but unfortunately the item is out of stock online.
I tried check if they have any in a store nearby but the online tool is down.

MajesticFlame

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm, I just went there and added it to my cart and it lists delivery date of the 20th. I didn't actually try checking out but it didn't have any notification of being out of stock.

kenyee

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
If you add it to your cart, it's out of stock....seems like part of the UI thinks it's available and the backend safety check confirms it's not in stock...

MajesticFlame

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
If you add it to your cart, it's out of stock....seems like part of the UI thinks it's available and the backend safety check confirms it's not in stock...

Both times I did add it to my cart and it never said it was out of stock and I went beyond the add accessories page. I was going to try again but now the site is unavailable. Oh well, it doesn't surprise me that it went out of stock so quickly.

anon(833154)

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I was just able to order one. Total came to approx. $248 after tax. Don't use the link in the OP. Go directly to Staples website and navigate to the Nexus 7 from there. Then you should be able to add it to your cart. Est. delivery date of 8/20.

Edit: To be more clear, you don't actually go to the product page. Use this link, https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...Tablets-Tablets%2Fcat_CL165566&token=zEQUTWAW

It will bring up a list of tablets, then instead of going to the product page just add it to your cart from the link above.

Last edited:

BIGJOHNB20

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Damn! Just ordered online from Staples last night for full price. I was actually looking around for a coupon code right before too. Anyway to apply the code after the order was placed?

kenyee

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
now it's really out of stock....dumb that you have to go through the entire checkout process first including putting in your credit card info :p

Karizona

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Out of stock. Went to my Staples store today and the Manager said they can't get it and even just sold out of their 8GB. I wanted to use Staples as I thought they had an extended warranty free and didn't want to pay shipping that Google Play is chargin.