Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Default Re: Nexus 7 speaker blown?

Sorry to seem lazy, but I can't seem to locate the appropriate number to call. My speakers blew a couple of weeks ago. Did they give you any hassle? I bought mine through gamestop 's website, do you think this will make a difference? Thanks in advance for any help.

855-836-3987 for google support..

Keep in mind that they will have you do a full factory reset, so everything will be erased...

Mine as done exactly the same. Very fuzzy & it happened suddenly. Did you find out what caused it?

So after five weeks of ownership and having never pushed the volume past 50% (I knew the speaker could be dodgy and didn't want to tempt fate) my speaker is now showing all the symptoms described above.

Great!

42... need I say more...

Mine is broken also the other speake. I tried the other poster to make use only the other speaker and it works but it too low.
    My co-worker here find speaker from Motorola phone and i tried and it work very well. I just break/cut the other speaker and put the one from the phone

youtube.com/watch?v=bJbpyRjvg7A
    Nice video
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12