Black screen anyone?

luiselmexa

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
As I was playing a video game in my N7, the screen turned off. I tried to turn it back on, but only a black screen would show up with some white pixels "running around" the screen. I then turned it off and back on again and the Google logo came up and I thought it was working fine, but then the same black screen showed up. I left it off the whole night and turned it on again and it has worked fine since then. Should I worry about this happening more in the future?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

LisaT3

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm havng the same problem. It's happens ramdomly. Goes black and when I push the power button the start screen comes back but when I swip down to get to my homepage it goes black each time. I have to shut down and restart. What's up with this??? :mad:

memlok

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Same issue has Me a. Talked to text support and we completely wiped and install and it was good for about 20 minutes. Then again. They gave me a new one which I'm using right now. It has happened once today. I have the first one since the day they came out with that problem. The serial number starts with C50

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma