Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How many days to get your Nexus7 from Google?

It's Sunday, my b-day is Thursday. My girlfriend wants to get it for me and of course it is sold out at the brick and mortar stores. Help me help her ease her fears that it won't get here on time. How many business days did it take to get yours? I live in Oregon.

I ordered mine on a Tuesday and received it on Friday.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

Smile Re: How many days to get your Nexus7 from Google?

I live in Northern Calif. and I placed my order noon on Wed and it was delivered to my home on noon Friday. I paid $12 shipping. jimjoh

Default Re: How many days to get your Nexus7 from Google?

2-3 days... wold get it on Wednesday i believe.

Ordered mine late on a Thursday (after 9pm), received it next Tuesday. So 3 business days to Milwaukee.

Happy Birthday dude... best gift you can get!!
    you will get it before thursday.

Asked for an exchange on Wednesday got it last Friday... Wow.. I live in California and it was shipped from Kentucky. It was perfect no washed out look either or bowed screen (finally).

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Found mine at Gamestop brick and mortar. It is popular and lots of online sellers are out also. You might check J&R: Audio, Video, Cameras, Computers, Cellular, Home Office, Housewares, J&R Jr., Games, Music, Movies, Musical Instruments . I got an email reply that they had them instock again. Doesn't show when you search but there is an 800 number to call.

You have checked every Staples, Office Depot, Office Max, and Walmart in your area. You might also check their ship-to-store availability.

Global Posts
    524 Global Posts

If you order now you will almost certainly get it on or before Wed. Tell your GF to hurry already and buy it directly from Google Play or hunt down one in a brick and mortar store.

P.S. Happy Early Birthday!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

ordered mine sunday night and got it on wednesday even if UPS still managed to screw up the delivery

You can order from anyone to get the google $25 credit so you might as well from B&H Photo Video 9very reputable site) and get free shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf217 View Post
    ordered mine sunday night and got it on wednesday even if UPS still managed to screw up the delivery

It took mine one week and two days.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Two weeks. Great enjoyment.

i ordered one last night from google play, but haven't received a tracking number. i got a receipt saying how much i paid and that the order is being processed. i was really hoping to get it no later than thursday night before i go on vacation too.
    when i called around to compare prices and incentives, gamestop has in stock but they aren't offering the $25 google play credit if you buy from them. so i don't think every store offers that incentive. from my brief research, it would appear only google play is offering that incentive.

edit: the $25 google play credit is for any tablet you buy. i just spoke to a customer service rep and she said my order is completing the processing period and should be at my door by friday if not sooner.
    Last edited by nobodyisherenow; 08-28-2012 at 12:22 AM.

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

Ordered on August 18th(Saturday), shipped 4:30PM on the 20th(Monday). UPS delivered @2:25PM on the 24th(Friday). Shopped around the bigbox stores around town but they didn't know when they'd have them in stock(missed one by about 5 minutes ). Considering the screen lift issue, I think I'll wait next time, but overall quick delivery.