Cleaning your nexus 7 screen

gabead

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I use my shirt or pants when cleaning my Samsung Galaxy 3 lol. I know it isn't a nexus 7 but I'm sure it is similar. Plus I have a screen protector so even easier to keep clean.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Eduardo06sp

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I use a small micro-fiber cloth a and clean it when I'm going to put it away for a while.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I normally wipe it with my eye glass microfiber cloth, but every now and then if it gets especially dirty/smudged (damn fried chicken, LOL) I'll use a cotton ball with isopropyl alcohol, not wet just damp. Then dry and buff with a clean soft cloth (old soft cotton tee shirts work great).

randall2580

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Walmart, in their auto section has "glass cleaning microfiber cloths" you can get the smaller ones 2 for $2 I think and the larger ones 2 for $3 if memory serves. I have bought 10 of them and handed them out as gifts to my smartphone and tablet family and friends and every one I have given them to loves me for them. They are by far and way the best way to clean the glass screens IMHO.

Just remember when you wash microfiber (and eventually you will) DO NOT USE fabric softener.

RhetoricMixes

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
Rubbing alcohol with a microfiber towel or some ammonia free glass cleaner always does the trick for all my glass touch devices.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

phoenix623

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
no need to use any chemicals... use a dry microfiber cloth and if it's extremely greasy, a very small amount of water in your microfiber cloth will do the trick...

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
i clean all my screens with either Klearscreen or windex if it won't come clean enough with Klearscreen. nice thing about klearscreen for touchscreens is that being a polymer, it leaves the screens slippery for sliding one's fingers or stylus, unlike how a screen feels after windexing. (i apply the liquids ONLY to the cotton cloth, so I don't want to hear a bunch of "OMG, you fool!" comments about damaging electronics with liquids). If I was GoodHousekeeping, I'd give Klearscreen my "seal of approval". :)

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Microfiber, or if I happen to be wearing a clean cotton t-shirt I'll give it a quick rub against my belly (is that disturbing or what? LOL!)

rexxman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Damp microfiber. A tip from an eyeglasses shop: a tiny dab of Dawn dishwashing liquid applied to the damp microfiber for cleaning.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums