Printing with N7 is not easy

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded and tried the app PRINTBOT and it readilly found my wifi brother 5370dw laser orinter. But the app seems crippled in a actually printing out emails from mail, websites, or word copy from kingsoft office. Anyone having any luck and am i missing something?

rubrnek

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I second cloud print. I print to the printers at my work with it and I'm not even connect to their network. (Using my WiFi hotspot)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Rigs49#AC

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Like noristation said download the app of the printer you own. I just got a Epson workforce pro 4540 and the epson app took about 49 seconds to load, find the printer in my network and print what ever I chose to print.

grafx1

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I use cloud print with a NotePad app, but when I want to print something from a Chrome web page, I can't find a print button or an option to print on the n7. Am I missing something ?

magicrat21

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I just printed a webpage with CloudPrint. I tapped on the three dots icon in the upper right hand corner, then tapped share, then CloudPrint. Worked fine.

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Download the print app for your printer. Brother has an app for that in the Google Play store. Most manufacturers have an app for printing. I use the HP app and it works great for me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

This is the one that works. I also have it fir my ipad3.

capslock118

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Cloud print has been awesome ever since I bought a cloud print ready printer.

Canon mg6200 . Just bought it for $100 normally $200 at staples. I highly recommend it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

grafx1

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
The problem I am having is that when I print something, it takes 8-12 hours before it comes out !!! That makes it pretty useless.

grafx1

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Huge lag time in printing solved .
I had multiple versions of my printer listed. After setting only one it printed fine.