movie downloading question

amacleod21

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm a newbe and I have just bought a Nexus 7 tablet. I went to download my
first movie but there was no download option that I could see, so the movie
is just streaming. How do I download a movie so that I can watch it later where
there is no WiFi? I don't want streaming.

Thanks in advance

Al

mknollman123

Frugal Nerd Tinkerer
Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
For all Google play media you touch the pin icon and it saves the media locally - they call this "pinning" it. This holds true for both songs and movies.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

dralezero

May 7, 2011
Visit site
When you hit the pin icon you will get a notification and will see a download bar in the pull down as well. I sometimes get delays from pinning my music and then later on eventually it starts to download. Seems to be doing ok for movies though.

Also if you find your movie in the Play store, it will have Download and Play buttons if you already bought it.

Touch and hold on your movie to remove it from device if you just dont want it to show up anymore. Go back to Play store if you want it in your list again.

amacleod21

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
When I go to the movie app all I see are two buttons for the movie I want to download - one for standard play and the price for the movie and one for HD play with the price. I don't see any pin icon or a download button. Where are they located?

Thanks

SandersJC1964

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
When I go to the movie app all I see are two buttons for the movie I want to download - one for standard play and the price for the movie and one for HD play with the price. I don't see any pin icon or a download button. Where are they located?

Thanks

I do believe you need to pay for it before you'll be presented with an option to download it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney