- 05-26-2014, 08:48 AM #26
- 11-26-2014, 03:52 PM #27
- 12-23-2014, 12:30 PM #28
- 01-04-2015, 07:26 AM #29
Re: Fixing Black Screen on Nexus 7
I've the same problem as fjag2000
I've replaced the screen on my nexus 2012 and now I can't get the screen starting up,only a black screen, but I hear the notifications sounds and all the stuff. The weird thing is that the old native screen doesn't work either and all the connectors all well placed and in good conditions.
Seems like pluging in another screen, has trigged a state or something in the nexus... Any sugestions?
PS:I've tried all posted here, thanks in advance.
- 01-07-2015, 01:50 PM #30
- By bigsupersquid in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 263Last Post: 10-11-2013, 03:56 PM
- By Arkaneus in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 8Last Post: 03-17-2012, 10:11 PM
- By bigsupersquid in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 11-19-2011, 03:57 PM
- By lamimada in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2011, 09:38 AM
- By dbmorris99 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2011, 12:42 AM