Can't access streaming radio sites

smartk9s

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
Some streaming radio sites have their own way of transmitting the signal...you just click "Listen Now" and the programming runs. However, the majority want you to select from WMP, iTunes, or other programs to handle their feed. None of these work on the N7 (at least they don't on mine.) So I am wondering what app I might get that will allow me to access these streams.

smartk9s

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
I use tunein radio and iheart radio. put together you have majority of radio stations.

Thanks still1. I've been dealing with the volume issue and now have resolved it 'enough.' Now I'll try to get this streaming radio issue fixed. Let you know if these apps work for what I need to do.

jpmist

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
The streams might require flash. I'm able to get Bloomberg radio using the beta Firefox hack described in the sticky Flash post.

But the new Android Bloomberg Radio + app won't install on my N7 which annoys me to no end. . .

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks still1. I've been dealing with the volume issue and now have resolved it 'enough.' Now I'll try to get this streaming radio issue fixed. Let you know if these apps work for what I need to do.
what specific radio are you looking for? let me see if those exist in itunes/Iheart.

what radio streaming website do you use? for example iheartradio.com has iheart app on playstore and tunein.com has tunein app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie