Potential hardware issues?
PSA: Some 16GB Nexus 7s Experiencing Severe Performance Issues With Less Than 3GB Of Free Space Remaining
2 URLs I invite you to browse, about potential issues with the Nexus 7 16Gb models. Long story short, if the device falls below 3gb of free memory, the device begins lagging, and the only way to restore normal functionnality is to do a factory reset. I don't want to be an alarmist, as I did not experience this behaviour myself (yet).
I wanted to get this out here so maybe more people can confirm the problem, and if needed, get the word out to Google and Asus, so they can do something about it.
Mods, Please move this topic if needed.
- 09-18-2012, 09:36 PM #2
- 09-18-2012, 10:47 PM #3
- 09-19-2012, 12:35 AM #4
- 09-19-2012, 09:34 AM #6
- By Kidplunge in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 10-11-2011, 12:18 AM
- By Suntan in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 16Last Post: 03-30-2011, 10:40 AM
- By deltarider99 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 03-01-2011, 10:30 PM
- By bfguns in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 14Last Post: 11-27-2010, 07:14 PM
- By Jeremy in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 16Last Post: 02-12-2010, 08:38 AM