- 57 Posts
Finally my n7 is back
Well after almost a month and google's rep said "sorry we don't know when your replacement will ship out." I kindly said ok, can I have a refund? I'm in the process of waiting. Staples called to tell me that they got a new stock of n7 16g. I raced to staples and bought one with a warranty. Between staples being out of stock and Google's waiting game, I just held out to see who would win.
Staples > Google
And it's PERFECT!!!!!
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- 09-19-2012, 08:10 PM #2
- 9 Posts
Re: Finally my n7 is back
Haha. Glad things have worked so far. Hopefully refund soon though I've heard some crazy stories about Google refunds.
I also ordered from Staples but they didn't have it in stock so I had it shipped to me. Unfortunately UPS is playing around with my package. Staples has been super helpful though. We'll see if I can finally get it on Friday.
- 09-20-2012, 12:35 PM #3
- 09-21-2012, 12:03 AM #4
- 09-21-2012, 12:35 AM #5
- By dj hidroid in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 08-30-2012, 06:39 PM
- By OldDogEyes in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 5Last Post: 07-17-2012, 08:54 AM
- By skatergirl in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 9Last Post: 04-08-2012, 08:31 AM
- By S Prime in forum Toshiba ThriveReplies: 17Last Post: 07-26-2011, 11:50 AM
- By dusty78 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 47Last Post: 09-07-2010, 02:23 PM