I'm in love ....

YBCold

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Agreed! I am sick an tired of everyone just complaining about the N7. I have none of the issues that anyone has described. This thing is a beast! Its fast, and works always. Now I religiously reboot my devices every morning so maybe that has something to do with it, who knows.

Hope you enjoy yours and check out the kickstarter for the bamboo case.

iPhone 4, iPad, and Nexus 7 Cases by 10Terra | 10TERRA

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't agree more, OP. It's definitively the best 7" tablet on the market and in my opinion, the best tablet period.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

odd1ne

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure of anyone who doesn't like the little beast really is an incredible device I have been blown away by mine.

Eduardo06sp

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
While I'm absolutely enjoying my Nexus 7, I am surprised I never had issues. Maybe it's because I got a later model, I don't now.

Scott99

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Agreed, this is an amazing tablet. I got an original on 7/14, and I've had NO issues (knock on wood). I use it more than my Laptop. Amazing machine. I had a Kidle Fire, which I loved, and I love the Nexus 7 way more in every way.

JakRox

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I've had my for one week and I love mine also. I came from IOS to a Galaxy Note and now the Nexus 7. The form of the 7 is beautiful and I carry it everywhere. If this is pure Android, I love it too!

jjhoneck

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Just watched the FIFTH person I know get a Nexus 7.

All you have to do is let them watch you use it for a while. Then hand it to them to play with.

Hook, line, sinker -- SOLD! :D

I've had mine since they first came out on July. No issues, I use it all day, every day, for everything.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Praggles

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Got mine yesterday for Birthday...it is perfect out of box...rented nightmare before Christmas watched hours worth of YouTube videos basically 4 hours solid use...47% battery still available...unbelievable!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

anon(924308)

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm one for function over design, but I love how slick the N7 looks. I was looking into the Archos 101XS tablet (mostly for that keyboard) and it is ugly-as-butt lol.

I keep mine in a funny little keyboard case, and I can't tell you how many times people stopped on my commute to ask me what I was using. a girl told me the other day, "woww.. so you must do pretty much, everything on it!" yup :D. my laptop never leaves the house now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12