Playstore headache

horseshoe

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
You have probably seen this a dozen times: We are unable to verify your account at this time. Please try again in a few minutes. I am signed into my account but this prompt is the error prompt I get after trying to download.
Your help much appreciated.

clubbem

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I started to get the same message also yesterday but only when I tried to download free apps. Paid apps, not problem. Nor updates.

horseshoe

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks clubbem for the leads. I did not see my Nexus 7, only the GN and an outdated DX. There doesn't seem to be a delete link for the old one. And there is no link to add new. Oh no, the dreaded reset to factory default. Oh no.........

pat@patdoherty.net

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
HAd to set up a hole different account with this g mail snoop crap.

Was able to download an app I was able to get from my usual account from a different p Droid,

Odd thing is, if I flash from one ROM to another I can download apps with out issue, for a short while. Then that damn "we are unable to verify your account at this time. please try again in a few minutes" error comes back ..

And whats this "Few minutes" bull!?

It should read, "We are unable to verify your account at this time. Please try again in. on a few minutes, or maybe a few hours or. ' ' tisk' ' .umm... er..... It may take longer.
Well, actually we may not know HOW Long this is going to be!!" "So, why don't, You decide!..... tee hee...".

Idiots.

I spent a lot of money with that service.

Looks like COMPETITION is surely necessary!!!

Pat...

Galaxy Note ( AT&T)

Another thing I noticed, apps I was trying to download from my established g mail account that were then free, fom this account I was forced to create, those apps now cost $$....
Whats up with that?

I think this answers it.

Goople is under staffed.

I'm interested! So, where do I send my resume?

---------- Post Merged at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Wow this is only me first post from when I joined two years back?

sorry...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol