How long has it been since you got your N7? What condition is it in?

vzwty

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Had mine since launch. It looks new. I was an early adopter so I have some screen seperation which bugs me but other than that it's great. I could send it in to ASUS but then I would go through withdrawals! Seriously considering buying another as a replacement while I send this one in.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Got ours launch week. Have a case but rarely use it. Both n7s are perfect to date

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Got mine from Staples in late July, still in pristine condition. It has a little screen lift, but it had it on day one.

Just "ordered" (kickstarted, actually) a bamboo case for it to help keep it pristine.

Eduardo06sp

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Got mine August 05, then the case and screen protector a month later. It is in almost new condition. I only have fingerprints all over the screen.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Toast95135

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I've had mine for a month and a half IIRC. It still looks like new except for a small scratch on the bezel, I bought a cheap case to use instead of my Portenzo for when it may get banged up and it gave it a scratch. Other then that it's as pretty and fast as the day I got it.

svfd757

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
I've had mine about a month and a half. It has been in the case since it came out for the box. Perfect condition

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I got mine on July 17 (I pre-ordered it) and it's in perfect condition (save the fingerprints).

---------- Post Merged at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:05 AM ----------

HEY guys I want one of these but I was going back and forth between my decisions based on people having issues with them. What do you think?

There are defective units with almost every device. I've heard more issues with the iPad or iPhone than the Nexus 7. Go for it.

Tervz

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Ordered from Staples Aug 20 and picked it up Aug. 21. I had read all the potential problems on this Forum and especially checked the screen, brightness, etc. with test apps and visual exams for lift etc. Mine is a C70 16GB. Was perfect then and still is. It connected with Wifi, and Bluetooth and the sound is fine. Somehow it imported apps from my phone during setup. I enjoy it more everyday and keep finding new things and new apps to try. It's smooth and fast. Mine is not rooted.
I got a Poetic Hardback Protective Case ($12.95) from Amazon immediately and will put on a Skinomi screen protector as soon as I can accept not working with it for 12 hours straight. I'm not sure a screen protector is really necessary, but it can't hurt.
Better get your N7 fast while the $25 Play Store credit is still in effect. I think it ends Sept 30. You'll love it!!!

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Launch day pre-order from Google. Received on the date specified, never an issue, never a hardware problem. Rockin and rollin. Do use the Xmoto slim fit case. Rooted, custom kermel, stock ROM. Lovin it. I got the Citrix Receive app, can get to work Citrix and remote to my work desktop from anywhere! Have a mini-bluetooth keyboard, and 2 bluetooth headsets that work great. Have HTC Rezound set up as wifi hotspot in case I'm not around a wifi.

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
This is my 2nd unit. I've had this one since late August. Its still in brand-new condition after over a month of heavy, daily usage. I don't have a case for it and I just put a screen protector on it a few days ago, but the screen is pristine. There isn't a blemish anywhere on mine. I treat my devices insanely well.

Note: the first N7 developed serious screen lift. Sent it back. This one has only minor screen lift but has weird touchscreen responsiveness where I have to turn the screen off then back on sometimes to get input to register. I wanted to send it back too but I'm scared of getting yet another unit with even more problems...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2