Newb Question

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Check your widgets tab. Might be in there. Also go to the app in the play store and read reviews from your device type only. Maybe some others have the same problem

bangnbounce

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Check your widgets tab. Might be in there. Also go to the app in the play store and read reviews from your device type only. Maybe some others have the same problem

I figured it out, you have to have both versions (paid and unpaid) to get it running. But now I have the bluetooth/jambox connectivity problem... lol

Zapflashgone

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Make sure that you have disconnected the JamBox from all your other devices before pairing.
You have to tell most Apple products to "forget this device", may be the same on Androids.
Had the same problem with FoxLII, BT headphones, and a generic chinese BT box.

bangnbounce

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Make sure that you have disconnected the JamBox from all your other devices before pairing.
You have to tell most Apple products to "forget this device", may be the same on Androids.
Had the same problem with FoxLII, BT headphones, and a generic chinese BT box.

Yeah I turned off bluetooth on my macbook, still no luck.

canesknights

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I had a problem connecting to mine at first. It kept saying "Jambox is ready" but the Nexus wouldn't see it. The problem was that it actually wasn't in pairing mode. I had to hold the power switch all the way up until it said "Jambox is in pairing mode" and the power switch was in red. Then the Nexus could see it and I was able to connect. Listening to music or watching movies while connected to the Jambox is awesome. That little speaker has really good sound.

Adam7p

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
To canesknights:
I just recently bought the Nexus 7 and was ready to return it after having problems pairing my Jambox with it. I have had both iPhone and iPad and pairing was a breeze with the iDevices. Thank you so much for your tip. It worked! Now I am both an Android and Apple fan!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy