Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Default Re: Over 1 gig of storage space unaccounted for after botched download?

Quote Originally Posted by MJKearney View Post
    There's lots of other data being stored besides the list you mentioned. Download the app called DiskUsage. It shows a nice, very graphical representation of your storage. You'll notice the system data folder, which you can't access to see its contents. However, it will show you its size. Perhaps that is the data amount that you are missing. There is also a lot of data in the Android folder and its sub-folders. You can drill down into that to see the specifics of what's in there.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    I registered just to thank you for this post. DiskUsage is now my favourite apps of the month! I made a post on stackexange pretty much answering the same question, but with much more details.
    4.0 ice cream sandwich - Memory settings menu inconsistently shows internal storage half-empty and completely full at the same time - Android Enthusiasts
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12