What Are The Odds?

AstronomerXI

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I bought my N7 just over 2 weeks ago and I love it for the portability, how easy it is to customize, and the large # of quality apps etc. It goes with me everywhere in its protective case.

So, this past Thursday, I'm at an event where there were door prizes. What do I win? Besides a 'Beats By Dr. Dre' iPhone and Bluetooth boom box (which I gave to the colleague who gave me his ticket when he left before the draw), I had the winning ticket for a 16Gb iPad 3! Of course, I'm keeping both. I am a gadget-guy! Both have their uses, though the N7 will likely get the most use for its lighter weight and smaller size. We'll see what the coming weeks bring.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Awsome, you are one lucky guy!

On my Samsung galaxy s3 running android 4.0

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
wow... i couldnt even win a single contest in AC.. lucky you.

just a side note even if i win an iphone and ipad 3. I would sell both and get the next nexus phone and nexus 7/nexus 10 if it releases.

JustinMueller8810

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I bought my N7 just over 2 weeks ago and I love it for the portability, how easy it is to customize, and the large # of quality apps etc. It goes with me everywhere in its protective case.

So, this past Thursday, I'm at an event where there were door prizes. What do I win? Besides a 'Beats By Dr. Dre' iPhone and Bluetooth boom box (which I gave to the colleague who gave me his ticket when he left before the draw), I had the winning ticket for a 16Gb iPad 3! Of course, I'm keeping both. I am a gadget-guy! Both have their uses, though the N7 will likely get the most use for its lighter weight and smaller size. We'll see what the coming weeks bring.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

LOL i hate you OP! Anyways, I will laugh so hard if you end up using the Nexus 7 more than the ipad seeing as the ipad is double the price.