Just wondering, does anyone really use or care for a cellular connection for a tablet?

mazzmoney95

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Pretty much what still said. I dont tether as of now (My Evo Lte is only on Sprints slow ass 3G ATM), but I would if I had Lte/HSPA+. Even then if I'm watching a youtube video on the go, a 4.6 inch screen would be enough for me anyway. I mostly just use my Nexus as a replacement for my evo to save battery (Play games, play music, etc).

NickFromHouston

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I either connect it to my home PC or my workstation at work via USB and load up any music, movies or study materials. And when I am actually using it at either of those locations I have WiFi that gives me the access I need. When I travel I have pretty much whatever I need already on the tablet. If I had the option to buy my Nexus 7, or one with cellular access at $100 more, I'd still choose this option. If I absolutely wanted to, I could tether to my work phone, but I'd only really do that for location services or to browse, but I've just not been in that situation to need that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc