Lifting screen

SenorPepe

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
So I've had my n7 for 12 days now and its been working perfectly. I'm in love with my new baby. The problem is i'm starting to notice a slight curving of the screen. I've heard plenty of horror stories of screens lifting so I'm pretty scared right now. I have a 14 day full refund policy with the retailer I bought it from so I have 2 days to decide. What do you guys suggest ??

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

ShortFuse321

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
that's a tough 1. I'm in the same situation. My trial. Just ended and my Nexus has started to exhibit problems with the screen lifting and with screen sensitivity due to some heat. none of my issues ruin the experience for me though. I guess it depends on how much you're getting out of your Nexus 7.I think many of these have issues. In retrospect, I probably would have returned mine and waited for more stability with this product...but I'm still enjoying it. Good luck in your decision.

SenorPepe

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Well its not ruining my experience but I'm scared it'll pop out in a couple of months and I'll be forced to send it to Google

dcosta43

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I ended up sending my tablet back to Asus after a similar scenario where I couldn't return to store and I could no longer live with the defects my nexus 7 had. Best move I ever did, they fixed everything and I can now truly enjoy my tablet. I was without my nexus for about two weeks ( most time was actually shipping there and back.)

wolfhound10

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
So I've had my n7 for 12 days now and its been working perfectly. I'm in love with my new baby. The problem is i'm starting to notice a slight curving of the screen. I've heard plenty of horror stories of screens lifting so I'm pretty scared right now. I have a 14 day full refund policy with the retailer I bought it from so I have 2 days to decide. What do you guys suggest ??

Hi! Can you please check the SSN number which can be found on the box? I'm guessing it starts with C60, right?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11