- 1 Posts
How to turn off Google Talk Back
I have just got my Nexus 7 and thoroughly enjoying it when I inadvertently turn on the Talk Back.
It has totally locked up the device apart from telling me what I've just pressed. I can't go Home, Setup, Apps or anything.
I'd like to read a book but am completly locked out.
What to do??
- 10-09-2012, 01:39 PM #2
- 11-30-2012, 10:09 PM #3
- 12-01-2012, 09:03 AM #4
- 01-19-2013, 05:23 AM #5
- 01-21-2013, 02:16 AM #6
- 30 Posts
Re: How to turn off Google Talk Back
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
- 01-21-2013, 02:20 AM #7
- By Noahbody in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 02-23-2012, 08:20 PM
- By shley00 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2011, 02:03 AM
- By know1 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 9Last Post: 07-19-2010, 03:19 PM
- By rabaker07 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 13Last Post: 05-18-2010, 09:51 AM
- By cward0625 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2009, 01:11 PM