All the Nexus 7 does is help me be lazier!

MantisToboggan

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I find that 99% of the stuff I do on my Nexus 7 is websurfing from the recliner in the living room. I used to get up and go to the computer when I wanted to do some surfing, but now I don't even have to get up anymore, I just pickup the Nexus 7.

I would like it to be more productive than just a recliner web surfing unit. I am going to be using it for estimates at work, which is great, but I want to do even more.

I've looked thru threads and webpages talking about Apps, but I need more ideas.

What I am asking is this: What productive things do you use your tablet for?

RichardRight

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
I find that 99% of the stuff I do on my Nexus 7 is websurfing from the recliner in the living room. I used to get up and go to the computer when I wanted to do some surfing, but now I don't even have to get up anymore, I just pickup the Nexus 7.

I would like it to be more productive than just a recliner web surfing unit. I am going to be using it for estimates at work, which is great, but I want to do even more.

I've looked thru threads and webpages talking about Apps, but I need more ideas.

What I am asking is this: What productive things do you use your tablet for?

Learning Spanish.. ..building my family tree.. .Keeping a to do list. ...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

JustinMueller8810

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I am a productivity NERD and my Nexus 7 is AWESOME for my needs.

I use Calendar, Evernote, Gtasks, Google Drive, Timer and widgets for everything!!

I'm a teacher and ive found plenty of ways to integrate it into my job.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums