My Nexus 7 disappeared from my account on play store

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, I haven't experienced this. Can you download stuff and have it sent to your N7? Try a free app or free sample of a book and see if your N7 shows up as a device you can send it to.

Good luck. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

revjong

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
No, it was sent to my phone (Samsung Galaxy Nexus) but not to my tablet...

Hmm, I haven't experienced this. Can you download stuff and have it sent to your N7? Try a free app or free sample of a book and see if your N7 shows up as a device you can send it to.

Good luck. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Ryuuie

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, this is why you don't clear that option.

However, this CAN happen without clearing it (though it's rare).

Next time, don't touch that option.

Jaysus

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Mine is not there either.

I have cleared the google service framework recently... I will give it some time.

dont panic or worry about it it will come back. just leave it as it is and check later.
i have done this like 6 to 7 times for testing and some time it even took 2 hrs

revjong

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Thank you all!
I had attempted to get the OTA update and had cleared google service framework...
It did reappear.

Blessings
RevJonG

Mjkxxl

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Thank you all!
I had attempted to get the OTA update and had cleared google service framework...
It did reappear.

Blessings
RevJonG

Quick question for you revjong, how long did it take to show back up in google play store? I did same thing you did (reset google service framework in order to receive 4.1.2 faster) but now both my tablets I have are not showing up in my Google play account. Took forever to get them to show up the first time, did you reset the Google Service Framework over and over till they did appear in the play store? Did they come back automatically? If they did come back Automatically, where the custom names saved ( I named both my N7's in the play store so I would know which kids was which)?

Hopefully you are still following this thread cause I am super curious.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Quick question for you revjong, how long did it take to show back up in google play store? I did same thing you did (reset google service framework in order to receive 4.1.2 faster) but now both my tablets I have are not showing up in my Google play account. Took forever to get them to show up the first time, did you reset the Google Service Framework over and over till they did appear in the play store? Did they come back automatically? If they did come back Automatically, where the custom names saved ( I named both my N7's in the play store so I would know which kids was which)?

Hopefully you are still following this thread cause I am super curious.
it will come back automatically. if you clear the framework over and over again it will take longer time to come back.

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Thank you all!
It did reappear.

Blessings
RevJonG

Yeah everyone's quick to recommend this to hasten the update, but I've seen not one post warn about this (temporary) side effect. :rolleyes: :banghead:

comprocon

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Mine disappeared from Google Play Store (browser) for a while after doing a framework clear. It didn't show up for a while, but what brought it back was doing a power cycle. Power the tablet completely off, and it came back in the google play store in a few minutes