Error code from google play error code rpc:aec:0].

bhaidasna sunil

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
its a very simple solution and it worked for me.
1) go to settings>apps>all and clear the cache and clear data for google play store
2) go to settings> accounts and sync and remove all the synced accounts
3) open google play and register your id again and it works all fine once again.
you do not need to do a factory reset also....

Mike C12

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
This worked for me
Please follow the steps below to reset your Google Play Store:1) click Setting2) click Application or Apps3) click manage application4) then you will see downloaded, running, all, on SD card (Select All)5) Choose Google service framethen choose force stop,then choose clear dataAfter you clear all data, restart the Tablet.This will reset the Google Play Store and you can start downloading Apps as normal again

Mike

johnatthebar

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
So I've tried clearing data for the play store and services framework, rebooted each time - still having the issue. I had this problem on my S3 as well and was never able to solve it, ended up going back to 4.1 Anyone have another suggestion for this issue on my Nexus 7?

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Same thing happened to me, could never get ot to work with none of those solutions, luckily after 2 days I got my 4.1.2 update and it was fixed

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

Charles Joynt

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Was getting the same error [RPC:S-7:AEC-0] on two devices trying to download an in-app upgrade purchase. Tried all sorts of fixes including contacting Google Play support. Turned out that this was a newbie error: I hadn't set up a wallet/credit card for the Google account I was using. Wish the error message had actually said that!

Useful troubleshooting was to try to download a free app from the store successfully and then fail with a paid-for app.

GHaustin

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
“””” A Fix For Not Being Able To Download Or Install Apps From The Google Play Store
For People Who Have Tried EVERYTHING And It Still Doesn’t Work !!!!!!”””””””””

To keep a long story short, I had decided to start using an older Android phone of\my wife’s. So I decided to factory reset it so I could start fresh on it. Well after it restarted it immediately began to ***** about not being able to connect to server. Then when I opened the play store everything I tried to download was Error retrieving information from server. I tried everything I could think of but nothing worked. Then hitting the forums and trying everything listed in them at least 10 times. So I was about to just give up then my little voice said try this one last thing and to my surprise it WORKED. Everything was working, updating and downloading. Here are the steps to what I did.
1. Remove all accounts and yes this means do a factory reset
2. Restart the device
3. After start up DO NOT and I mean DO NOT create, link or sign in using your google account info. Hit skip this step and let the device fully start up.
4. After is has started and you have a data connection open the Play Store
5. At this time NOW sign in with your google account info.
6. Just sit back and enjoy watching the updates come zooming in.
I don’t know why this worked or how but it worked. I am posting this so that others who are as frustrated as I was, might have a chance at PEACE. May this post save others and lead to calm.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance