Frustrated with Kids games

martin_parker

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
My daughter (6 years) likes Pete the Pony android game. It was ads free until certain version. Fortunately the banner is small and not during play mode, just in menu, it is acceptable :cool:.

Fire Emblem

May 13, 2015
Visit site
I had some nephews playing my tab and I need to hide some of my hardcore games since I don't want their minds to get spoiled of all the blood and gore. So what I did was put some nice and colorful games on an easier access (like screen shortcuts). I have Candy Crush, Pet Rescue and Dozer Fever. Now the three kids are having issues with taking turns :)

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
I can definitely feel your pain when it comes to those awful ad-full games advertised as suitable for kids. On the other hand. It's really hard to make money in this business w/o aggressive monetization practices. Sadly not many parents are willing to pay for this kind of games which is probably why you don't get much quality content.

This will be a shameless plug here, but feel invited to check out Pora Ora series. We don't have ads and we are free to play (the one IAP being unlocking the whole content about half way through).

One of our games is Pora Ora: Leapfrog - a multiplication game for children. It provides a fun, motivating and effective method for perfecting the times tables, with intelligent progression and engaging gameplay.

Just look for Pora Ora: Leapfrog or Pora Ora: Spellfire (a words game) on google play or apple app store.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance