Feature missing since 4.1.2 update

YoSaintLaurent

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
So I finally got the 4.1.2 update on my Nexus 7. But I found that one feature has magically disappeared. You can no longer delete apps by dragging them out of the app drawer and to Remove on top of the screen, Now you only have App Info up top. Has anyone else notices anything else?

JesusG90

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
So I finally got the 4.1.2 update on my Nexus 7. But I found that one feature has magically disappeared. You can no longer delete apps by dragging them out of the app drawer and to Remove on top of the screen, Now you only have App Info up top. Has anyone else notices anything else?

Are you sure that the app you were dragging wasn't an app that couldn't be deleted? (Google Currents, Earth etc.)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

You have to hold it over cancel. Then uninstall shows up

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site

Uninstall still shows at top like always. You are doing something wrong

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
seems you need a custom launcher??

INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)

Not helping, smarty pants. :p

What app? As mentioned, works for me - for an installed app. Builtin apps, wont remove. :thumbdown: