Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Default Re: Talkback feature keeping me from accessing Settings and other apps' icons on the same screen

Welcome to Android Central! You might have more luck by starting a new thread in one of these forums:

Other Tablets - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    General Help and How To - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

This is the 2012 Nexus 7 forum, so you may not get a whole lot of responses.

Default Re: Nexus 7: Talkback feature keeping me from accessing Settings and other icons on same screen

Thanks a million for posting this solution, though i used this brilliant idea on Moto G..

Default Re: Nexus 7: Talkback feature keeping me from accessing Settings and other icons on same screen

Thanks much!!!! Worked for my HTC One X!!

Thank you soooo much. I would never have thought of using 2 fingers, I mean WTF. Thank you though.

Default Re: Talkback feature keeping me from accessing Settings and other apps' icons on the same screen

Exhaling!!! I was compelled to sign up to thank you Foolysh and everyone for their comments, even though I don't do blogs and forums. I am a new tablet user, although I had years of experience of PC knowledge, these new machines or devices are sort of complicated when you have no knowledge of them.

I just brought my tablet on July 4th under my nephews advise. I like having a tablet which is like having a mini PC, but its a whole new world out there to learn..whew!! Also like many others I was exploring and trying to learn my tablet since it don't come with a dummies video, I have too was learning by trial and error.

I hope to get with my nephew soon to give me some minimal training when he's not too busy. Until then I have to depend on the wisdom and knowledge of myself or many of those on the Internet of course and grateful for that indeed. So thank you all and especially to Foolysh.

Be safe out there one and all, and do what you must but don't do what I felt like doing going insane and want to send back my device or smash it to pieces hearing that crazy noise and not knowing what to do. Just get on the internet or call someone to find the answers you need. After all we have to teach ourselves most times and get the advise of those who has previously in walked in our shoes, that way we can also help others as well. Be well Androids lovers.

Best regards,
    NUTABUSER7
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12