32 GB Nexus is real

KidCuda

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I work at a Staples in CT and we just got them in stock! Not sure when we can sell them though :(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

KidCuda

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
It rang up as $249, so it's truly replacing the 16 GB. And just bought my 16 GB 3 weeks ago.

MJKearney

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Cool! If it had a rear camera I'd upgrade and sell my 16gb. Otherwise not worth the hassle.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

KidCuda

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Pictures? :)

Sheesh, just paid $249 prolly 3 weeks ago also for the 16 GB. Any word of that going down in price?

Unfortunately I'm not in that department, so I can't get closer to them. For those that still have their boxes, the barcodes at the bottom indicate that it is 16 or 8. This one only had 32 markings. I'm going to see if I can exchange mine at some point, but even the techs don't know when it goes on sale.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately I'm not in that department, so I can't get closer to them. For those that still have their boxes, the barcodes at the bottom indicate that it is 16 or 8. This one only had 32 markings. I'm going to see if I can exchange mine at some point, but even the techs don't know when it goes on sale.

You said you bought it three weeks ago, doesn't Staples have a 14-day return/exchange policy?

a1kemist

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
You said you bought it three weeks ago, doesn't Staples have a 14-day return/exchange policy?

I believe Staples was 30 days and Office Depot was 14. I remember looking it up when searching for a local retailer. Also OD was much more strict on their device returns according to their website.

Edit: Never mind, looked again. Thought Staples was 30 days when I read it about 3 weeks ago. Was going to purchase from them if they had it in stock since I thought it was 30 days but found it at Walmart instead.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I believe Staples was 30 days and Office Depot was 14. I remember looking it up when searching for a local retailer. Also OD was much more strict on their device returns according to their website.

Staples.com? | Return Policy

Nope, 14 days.

Not that it matters to me. I bought mine well over a month ago, and got what I was promised in return what I was asked to pay. The screen lift is slowly getting worse, so I expect I should probably call warranty service while they still have 16GB models, though.

mzanette

Zee
Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Ordered a Nexus 7 16GB a few days ago, heard about the 32GB version rumors and decided to return my 16GB today. Had it for a full 24 hours, what a nice tablet, I REALLY hope the 32GB launches right after the 29th event. The fact that it's popped up on Best Buy Canada's website, and now some Staples evidence in this thread leads me to believe it'll be available to purchase very soon.

a1kemist

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
This throws a big kink into the mess, but no turning back now. Going to just have to stick with the 16 until the next new fun N7 replacement toy comes out.

smirkis

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
does staples still do returns without receipt for store credit? im going to do a RMA and not open my new one and just bring it to staples lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt