Battery life with 32gb model

sojodave

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I was one of the lucky early buyers of the 32gb model. I can't get through the day on one charge. In two hours my battery went 100 to 72 percent. Has anyone with a 32gb notice poor battery life.

Caldera

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Assuming you're talking about two hours of screen on time, that would equal ~7 hours total, which is normal for the N7 (depending on brightness).

bitseeker

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
For light use (surfing, IRC, some Google Earth, reading books, WiFi on the whole time), I get about 9 hours of screen on time on the 16GB. If you're playing games, of course that'll use more power. Around 7 hours isn't all that bad. Maybe check that your WiFi isn't set to stay on when the screen is off.

clkgtr37

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the exact same issue. I have the 16GB and just bought a 32GB when it was released and the 32GB doesn't get anywhere near the same amount of battery life. I have seen 6% lost in 10 minutes just browsing the internet. Does anyone know if there's a fix for this?

bmorefan24

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I haven't noticed decreased battery life, but I have noticed that when I charge, it goes from 100% when fully charged to 99% immediately. I never experienced that with my 16gb. I also had it never finish charging a couple of nights ago, just stayed on 99%. Anybody else notice any of that?

kjung7

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I've had a lot of problems with battery too, it seems like 32gb one lasts around 6 hours with moderate use. I got two 32gb ones and it's the same for both.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

clkgtr37

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Damn, I just got mine at GameStop, and they said I can bring it back and exchange it for another, but I can't return it for a 16GB version

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

jpash549

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Battery life obsession is a common topic on all forums. Don't throw away the unit if you are only getting six hours of use between charges. Look and see what the big power users are and decide if you can control them better.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Can't see any reason other than software or apps or usage that the battery life would be different. This is the same as the 8GB and 16GB except for the additional memory. Memory doesn't use battery.

sojodave

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I got an early 32gb and my battery life was really bad at first. After my second week, it got better. I finally found out that I had my screen on full brightness. I set it on auto and I got longer battery life. I also downloaded cache cleaner and task killer. It's amazing how many programs run in the background.

clkgtr37

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I got an early 32gb and my battery life was really bad at first. After my second week, it got better. I finally found out that I had my screen on full brightness. I set it on auto and I got longer battery life. I also downloaded cache cleaner and task killer. It's amazing how many programs run in the background.

I will give that a shot

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995