Netflix and chromebook?
Just got Nexus 7 (8G) yesterday and am puzzled.
If I open Netflix by clicking on its icon (the app), then login, I can play shows on the Nexus 7. (I am paying the monthly membership).
But if I logon using my password program (LastPass) and try to play same video, I get a window telling what specs needed - the main one for me being Chromebook or Chromebox. (no app listed for this one).
I was going to download the Chromebook app but am wondering if this will solve the problem mentioned above.
Anyone had this problem?
- 10-24-2012, 03:36 PM #2
- 10-25-2012, 03:50 PM #4
- 2,225 Posts
Re: Netflix and chromebook?
Chromebook isn't an app. It's a category of devices that are basically barebones laptops running a special OS, essentially running everything in a browser. Sounds like there's some issue with LastPass.
Can you expand on what you did, and under what conditions it worked & didn't work? What is referencing "chromebook"? LastPass?
- 10-25-2012, 04:03 PM #5
- 2,373 Posts
- 10-26-2012, 02:39 PM #6
- By i1der in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 6Last Post: 07-04-2011, 01:25 AM
- By newmomto1 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-07-2011, 08:05 PM
- By Sambo41 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 05-31-2011, 09:52 AM
- By Speccers in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 05-13-2011, 01:14 PM
- By ndwatkins in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 05-13-2011, 09:36 AM